Thank you Military Service Men & Women, Veterans, Police, Firefighters, Doctors, Nurses, & All First Responders
Need HELP with prescription costs?
Need HELP with Part B premium $170.10?
Have Medicare and Medicaid/AHCCCS?
At A.B. You Choice Insurance we can help you and your family compare insurance options when you have Medicare. Whether you are turning 65, retiring, moving, or need financial assistance information. When you work with our team at A.B. Your Choice Insurance, you will get the counseling you need to complete a customized plan that assists in determining your health insurance needs combined with Medicare. We will provide clear guidance and advice as you decide which option is best for you based on your goals, situation, and assist with your enrollment. Rentha Person, the owner & founder of A.B. Your Choice Insurance established this Phoenix-valley based company to include the following planning services for Medicare beneficiaries:
- Medicare Advantage or Prescription Drug Plans
- Supplemental/Medigap Insurance
- Health Matching Accounts
- Educational Events
- Turning 65 – Introduction to Medicare
- Retiring – Stay with group or choose Medicare
- Extra Help – LIS or Medicaid/ AHCCCS
- Insulin Savings Programs
- Patient Assistance Programs – sponsored by manufacturers
Schedule your free consultations today to learn more about your health insurance choices.
- Medicare Consultant – Walk with you from education through enrollment
- Independent Licensed Agent – Represents multiple major carriers
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Peoria Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Our focus is community based through business and outreach services coordinating with local food banks, SR community centers, libraries, Salvation Army, Military Affairs Committee to name a few
- Personally I have been in the industry 20+ years. Starting as a caregiver for my mother as she transitioned from an aneurysm, through dementia, and Alzheimer’s into Long-term care.
- Transitioned from caregiving into the Medicare insurance industry in 2013. Since then I have worked with members in 21 states. AZ is my state of residence.
- Appointments are available via phone, zoom, and limited in person meetings.
Medicare & SSA Links
Federal Links Medicare & Social Security always have .gov addresses
Medicare Medicare.gov 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) 24/7
Social Security ssa.gov 1-800-772-1213
- Getting Started… – Account log in (mymedicare.gov)
- Medicare Information – Medicare Benefits | SSA
- Turning 65 – Log In | Medicare
- Working Past 65 – Working Past 65 | Medicare
- Retiring & HSA
- Medicare sign up periods & HSA information –When does Medicare coverage start? | Medicare
- Medicare Costs at a Glance – Medicare costs at a glance | Medicare
- Medicare & You… – Download “Medicare & You” in different formats | Medicare
- Choosing a Medigap Policy – A Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare | (medicare.gov)
Create Medicare or Social Security Account
- Create MyMedicare.. – Account Log In | Medicare
- Create a My Soc… – my Social Security | SSA
- Social Security Benefit Check Calculator – Early or Late Retirement (ssa.gov)
- Replace Medicare Card or Print temporary card.. – Get a Replacement Medicare Card on my Social Security – Social Security MattersSocial Security Matters (ssa.gov)
- How to apply… SS card – KA-02017 – Customer Self-Service (ssa.gov)
Late Enrollment Penalties
- Medicare Part A late enrollment penalty
- Medicare Part B late enrollment penalty
- Prescription Part D late enrollment penalty
- Medicare Providers, Nursing Homes, Hospitals accepting Medicare
approved amounts – Find Healthcare Providers: Compare Care Near You | Medicare
- Who do I contact… – Social Security or Medicare (ssa.gov)
- Additional Resources – More Medicare Information | SSA
Major Insurance Companies Contracted
Aetna, Allwell, Anthem, Amerigroup, Banner, Blue Cross Blue Shield AZ, Cigna, Devoted, Health Matching Account Services, Healthnet, Humana, Guaranteed Trust Life and Insurance, Mutual of Omaha, Presbyterian, Prosperity, SBLI, Silver Scripts, United Healthcare (AARP), United National Life, Wellcare
Above Companies when available in these states: AZ, CO, MO, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT
Health Matching Account Services: All 50 states
Humana: AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, NM, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA